Trending topics

6/recent/ticker-posts

Realme C12 mobile price and Specifications , Real me C12 mobile Release Date in INDIA


Real Me C12
Real me company newly launches Real me C11 on 30 June 2020 with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. This mobile comes in INDIA at RS.7699 /-. This is one of the best budget mobiles for the real me users. But now Real me company Announces Real c12 mobile with the Update version Of Real me c11 Mobile. This mobile launching date in INDIA on 18 August 2020 at 12.30PM (expected date). I think this mobile comes at a little high price than Real me C11.  because this mobile comes with a total upgrade version. Real me c11 mobile come in India at 7699 rupees with the combination of 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. That’s why I think this mobile have quite larger than Real me c11 mobile. Seniors expect Real me c12 mobile comes In India roughly Rs. 9,500 – 10,000. Real my company offers to this mobile available in two colors Marine Blue and Coral blue.

https://princetech4u.blogspot.com/
  • ·       3GB RAM | 32 GB ROM
  • ·       16.5 cm (6.5-inch Full-screen display
  • ·       13MP + 2MP + 2MP back rear camaras | 5MP Front selfie Camara
  • ·       6000 mAh Battery
  • ·       Media Tek Helio P35 (MT6765)

Real me C12 mobile is the new Budget mobile in INDIA. Real me C12 Mobile Designed with triple Camara Setup with LED Flash Light. And single front Camara. This mobile camara design was not more changed. This mobile camara design is almost like Real me c11 mobile. This smartphone comes with Huge Battery backs up with 6000 mAh battery. According to the real me officials, this mobile has 57 days Standby mode. This mobile also runs 46 Hours calling, 60 hours of music streaming, and 28 hours YouTube just only a single charge. This mobile company is strongly saying that this mobile is near works 2.45 hours voice calling just only 5 percent charge. This mobile also comes with a combination of super power-saving mode.

Real me C12 mobile Camara Features

Real me C12 mobile comes with the combinations of 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple camara set up along with LED Flashlight in Back Side. And 5MP single mini waterdrop notch camara on the front side. 13 MP primary Camara with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP Camara with f/2.4 Aperture, and third 2MP camara also has f/2.4 aperture. These back cameras have an autofocus setup. And another side front camara has an f/2.0 aperture for better selfies. This mobile also provides CHROM BOOST, SLOW-MO VIDEO, and HDR MODE. This camera offers the user’s portrait mode, super nightscape, and ultra-macro image shooting facilities.

REALME C12 OS & SPECIFICATIONS

Real me c12 mobile comes with Media Tek Helio P35 processer with octa-core have up to 2.3 GHz speed. And this mobile runs in UI based software with Android 10 operating systems. Real me C12 Smartphone has 3GB RAM with a combination of 34 GB internal Storage with storage expandable facility. This mobile is prepared by the measures in 164.50 height, 75.90 widths, 9.80 MM thickness, and 209.00 grams Weight. And this mobile phone launched Marine Blue and Coral RED colors. This Smartphone Accepts Nano + Nano SIM cards with 4G, 3G, 2G Connectivity Support and one micro SD Card. This mobile phone has Sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, proximity, and fingerprint Sensors, etc., in this mobile security mater, this Smartphone supports both fingerprint and face unlock system. This mobile has a 6.5-inch mini- drop full-screen display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution covered by the Gorilla Glass protection. This mobile phone has an 88% screen to body ratio resolution. Although this mobile is a total update version of REALME C11 mobile. 

DESCRIPTION

This mobile is the best budget mobile for all people. This company announces the Real me launching date on the realme official website. They say that these mobile sales start on August 18, 2020, in all online markets. This mobile is available in two variant colors marine blue and coral red. I think it is a good mobile than the real me c11 mobile. You guys comment on your opinion in the comment box on which mobile is best.

Friends, please join my channel for more Important tech news.


If you want to  know Samsung Galaxy Note20 Price and Specifications  please Click Here


Post a Comment

0 Comments